The ultimate ATS-V exhaust package! The package includes the mid-section and rear silencers. Add style, performance and sound to the ATS-V 3.6TT V6 engine. All crafted from 304L stainless steel and featuring the finest in design and craftsmanship from the hands of the most skilled crafters, for the ultimate in performance and flow. Fits both Sedan and Coupe models. Featuring:
- 3.0″ stainless steel 304L – 16 guage
- Retains factory valve system (reusing electric motors)
- Quad 3.5″ stainless exhaust tips
- Custom ATS-V specific hand-crafted mufflers
- Designed to flow 35% over stock when valves are closed
- When valves are open at 100% (patent pending) the unique muffler design while being straight through, has a chamber that giveS the ATS-V a more deep tone unlike anything else on the market
- Can be used with the “stock” mid-section or the KPE mid-section
- Retains all factory mounting locations
- When valves are closed, there is no unwanted cabin noise (no drone at highway speeds)
- BEST of both worlds – Quiet when you need to or Loud when you want to!
- Saves 12 lbs. over stock exhaust
- 3.0″ stainless steel 304L 16 gauge (stock is 2.75″)
- Much improved flow design
- Designed to be a modular designed system (buy as you want more power) working with stock and KPE components
- X-Pipe in the ideal location for maximum flow
- Reuses factory center support bracket (un-like competitors)
- Connects to factory catalytic converters
- Stainless billet exhaust hangers
ATS-V 3.6TT Axle Back Performance Exhaust is designed to give your ATS-V some serious attitude and superior styling. The complete package adds performance and sound, and is the ultimate in exhaust performance for the ATS-V. All KPE exhaust products are 100% made in the USA. 304L stainless steel. TIG welded by skilled craftsmen for a superior fit and finish. Don’t settle for lower quality materials and overseas labor for your luxury brand Cadillac. KPE offers the premier US designed and manufactured system for your Cadillac.
Easy installation only requires basic hand tools. If you are not comfortable installing your system or would rather just enjoy the benefits, we recommend you contact your local Cadillac Dealer or qualified exhaust shop.